I suggest you ...

stop playing "that's the biggest black ass i've ever seen and " "I like it " by foxy shazam

How illiterate, sexist and racist is this song? the video is even much less worth the vote. It's just outlandish and overboard as almost everything in the media is these days. Simply put, It's not ok to victimize women much less black women. This band seems to just want to jump off of so many bands before him but black bottom girls has been done and so has rolling stones' - brown sugar all really offensive in their victimizing black women but those songs are not mainstream any more. what are we saying by playing this new song with old views? that we really are a bigoted society? do we need any more of these anthems to get stuck in our kids head? This song is just unoriginal - it just sounds like an awful Queen, kid rock collaboration.

35 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

64 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Not that guy.Not that guy. commented  · 

So, you must have internet in your panic room. That's good to know. You are the weak-spirited, and cowardly result of what happens when a culture spends twenty years reinforcing the norms of bland, safe, commercial music. Go grow a soul.

• KeithKeith commented  · 

Queen did 'Fat bottom girls' which wasn't about race at all; it was a celebration of large women in general. This song happens to be a celebration of what is now considered a desirable trait in women, which also happens to be commonly associated with black women. It's a stereotype but not necessarily racist. If you ask me, this song a long way from being racist. However there are a lot of racist and ignorant people posting comments here who are defending this song and they don't even know how ignorant and racist they sound... That is not okay.

• G ZG Z commented  · 

Oh get over yourself! If a black rapper says he like. white bitches, its ok right? Wrong! This song isnt racist/ sexist as you claim. Its simply a man expressing hiw much he likes a big booty on a black woman! Go fck yourself!

• Anonymous commented  · 

chill your black ass out

• Anonymous commented  · 

It's a funny song. Get over it.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

The song is Fuckin retarded and annoying as hell.

• Not offensiveNot offensive commented  · 

Rap "victimizes" black women in just about every song, and nothing in this song is racist. Racism is the belief that one race is superior to another, nothing in this song even points towards that. Saying "black" is not racist.

• Can't get it out of my head!!Can't get it out of my head!! commented  · 

This song is AWESOME!!! Can't get it out of my head!!! And I LIKE It... I LIKE IT!!! I don't give a rat's A that it's about a woman's butt. The song has what it takes to keep people singing it over and over.

Grow up.Its music. Its expression. If you don't like it change the station

Quit cryin like a little bitch! If it were really that bad the nation would be talkin about it, not one loser on the web

Goo fuck yoursel its a good song u r 2 sensitive

• lyslys commented  · 

I am willing to bet money that you are honestly the most ignorant person in the universe. Seriously. I would not place your IQ above that of a fucking O-Cel-O® Sponge mop. You are so unfathomably stupid that it honestly makes me want to jump off a fucking cliff. Are you seriously offended by this song? Like, REALLY? If so, you need to be erased from the goddamn gene pool, because you and your descendants will be so incapable of understanding humor and irony that the human race would be better off without you. Burn in hell, asshole.

the writer of this song was one of like 3 white kids that went to his school. He sings about what he's used to and what has been and is around him. Calling the song illiterate doesn't make sense anyways. In fact, it kind of makes you illiterate for using it that way. Also, you referenced "Black Bottom Girls" in your post. I think you mean "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen. Not race is designated in that song at all. And as for "Brown Sugar" and any other song you might want to mention, not all songs written by white men about black women are racist. Your opinion is appreciated, but instead of ranting, take a second, think, and listen to something else. People who scream "racism" at every mention of race simply make issues worse.

• randalthegory2@aol.randalthegory2@aol. commented  · 

Who cares about spear chuckers. I'm offended they play race trading garbage like this on the radio.

• cole leblanccole leblanc commented  · 

give it a break already, there isn't a thing wrong with this song, you want to end racism? then stop being a racist. stop telling blacks that they should have special rights. they already have a million and one affirmative action programs that are unfair to everyone else. make one law that everyone lives by, no exceptions. this song is awesome on so many levels, and foxy shazam is a courageous group for laying it down. face it some women victimize themselves and so do some blacks. if everybody walks around worried about how many feelings get hurt the world is gonna be really quiet. folks like the one who started this thread are gonna push this politically correct censorship horseshit over the edge, do they really think thought police will respect their opinions when freedom of speech is dead?. i absolutely despise rap, but i will fight for their right to produce it. one law , no exceptions.

• Jon BrooksJon Brooks commented  · 

Illiterate?? Its a song turn the station if you dont like it. Maybe the author is singing about an actual black ass he has seen,and likes. I dont care for the song as a song not for its content. 1st amendment.

So it is ok for rap/hiphop artists to praise the black woman and her anatomy, but NOT okay for a white rock group to? That, to me, sounds inherently racist in itself. I think that compared to much modern music that refers to women as "hos" this song is mild and more empowering to not only black women, but larger women in general than racist/sexist. Granted, I find it tacky and unecessary, but they aren't instructing women to "slob on my knob" or that "bitches can't hang in the streets", which are actual lyrics found in contemporary and predominantly black music. For a band to sing about a woman's body and their appreciation for it and yet not fall in a specific demographic and then call them racist is just plain ignorant and hypocritical.

So what about all the rap songs the "victimize" white woman?

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base