I suggest you ...

stop playing "that's the biggest black ass i've ever seen and " "I like it " by foxy shazam

How illiterate, sexist and racist is this song? the video is even much less worth the vote. It's just outlandish and overboard as almost everything in the media is these days. Simply put, It's not ok to victimize women much less black women. This band seems to just want to jump off of so many bands before him but black bottom girls has been done and so has rolling stones' - brown sugar all really offensive in their victimizing black women but those songs are not mainstream any more. what are we saying by playing this new song with old views? that we really are a bigoted society? do we need any more of these anthems to get stuck in our kids head? This song is just unoriginal - it just sounds like an awful Queen, kid rock collaboration.

35 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

64 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CJ commented  · 

Knowing how much idiot people hate this song makes me "like it alot" GET OVER YOURSELF PEOPLE! Find something else to complain about like um OBAMA!

• Cris commented  · 

racist people need to stfu...i don't care if you're black, white, or asian...i'm a fuckin injun myself...seriously though...if all you can see in lyrics and music and the world in general, is color and "victimization"....then this generation was never any better than the one before and won't be any time soon if these are the views you teach your children. i don't think that way, can't think that way, and won't teach my child to. It doesn't matter what others think or say, it doesn't make her a victim

• Cris commented  · 

ummm...that's fat bottomed girls, not black bottom girls...but i do so hate the song i like it

• Anonymous commented  · 

Wow. How offensive and off-topic would a comment have to be to get deleted?

• Anonymous commented  · 

so white guys aren't allowed to like beautiful black women. The orginal women was Black (or of African descent- no one is truly black or white). BTW it's Fat Bottom Girls not Black bottom girls(was freddie sexist too)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Go tell Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton about it nigger...im sure they'll make sure some white person pays you extra welfare next month, and you'll have your "justice"

• the truth commented  · 

the song sucks for many things, but black "people" are terrible strains on the planet and need to be executed.

• Andy Smith commented  · 

how do i unvote your votes this is byfar the greatest song of all time i seen a girl walking to class today and i sang out in a screeching voice "thats the biggest black ass i ever seen and i like it i like itt"

• just steve commented  · 

I'ts just a song, write your own
        and relax.

• Alex commented  · 

I think the songs funny and "I like it I like it."

• Anonymous commented  · 

Okay this goes to everyone that is dealing with BS like songs like this. Don't listen. Plane and simple. If you don't like your hand burning in the fire, do you leave it in the fire? No you pull back and leave it alone. If you don't like the smoke at a bar, don't go to that bar. If you don't like they way someone talks; or in this case what a group sings, DO NOT LISTEN! It's that effing easy. Freedom of speech, allows a person(s) to talk or sing about what said person/people want to talk/sing about. Yea the song is sexist and a bit racist, but is it about you? Shut up. Yea you got the freedom of speech too, but when you abuse it and make yourself sound stupid, use the 5th. Thank

• Anonymous commented  · 

This kind of make-believe outrage and oversensitivity is one of the biggest reasons blacks still have an uphill battle for true equality in the US. It's bad enough we have a rampant problem with so many young African-Americans still killing one another in the ghetto, filling prisons. abandoning their children, and carrying around an arrogant sense of entitlement. Now people are supposed to walk on eggshells because some overweight affirmative action hire with ridiculous fingernails and 6-inch earrings might spaz out over a completely lighthearted and good-natured song. Here's something your professional black co-workers and bosses can't say to you at the office: you're embarrassing.

Take a look at this video and consider how impossible it would have been to make just 40-50 years ago, even without the language. White people and black people, all dancing together like jackasses and having a good time.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I don't see how this is remotely demeaning much less victimizing. It's a song about a white guy checking out a black woman's rear. How many black women do you see posing with their butts out for their iPhone pics on the Internet anymore? I don't know what century you live in but it's not exactly taboo. I suggest you take a little time and reflect on what exactly about this offends you, because it sounds like you might have a few issues to work out.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I think youre wrong...I think this is about a white guy who happens, to see a type of woman that may not be his usual type but he's attracted to her. I think this song also gives credit to the BBWs. maybe think of this as the rock equivalent of "baby got back". written by a white dude appreciating a different culture. and it's a damn good song.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I think youre wrong...I think this is about a white guy who happens, to see a type of woman that may not be his usual type but he's attracted to her. I think this song also gives credit to the BBWs. maybe think of this as the rock equivalent of "baby got back".

• Anon commented  · 

By the way, that queen song you are reffering to is actually called "fat bottom girls". The fact that you are apparently unwilling to take five minutes to make sure you actually know the title of one of the songs that offends you before you go and bitch about it really shows the rest of us how educated you are.

• Anon commented  · 

How fucking retarded are you? Can you even accurately explain how this song is racist or sexist? You are extremely oversensitive, jump off your high horse of politcally correctness and stop being self righteous. Thats whats really wrong with society.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Shut the fuck up and go get back in the cotton field...and call me sir!!!

• derp dick commented  · 

sometimes when im alone i cover myself with vaseline and pretend im a slug

Feedback and Knowledge Base