I suggest you ...

stop playing "that's the biggest black ass i've ever seen and " "I like it " by foxy shazam

How illiterate, sexist and racist is this song? the video is even much less worth the vote. It's just outlandish and overboard as almost everything in the media is these days. Simply put, It's not ok to victimize women much less black women. This band seems to just want to jump off of so many bands before him but black bottom girls has been done and so has rolling stones' - brown sugar all really offensive in their victimizing black women but those songs are not mainstream any more. what are we saying by playing this new song with old views? that we really are a bigoted society? do we need any more of these anthems to get stuck in our kids head? This song is just unoriginal - it just sounds like an awful Queen, kid rock collaboration.

35 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

64 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Foxy1 commented  · 

How is this anything but celebrating beautiful black women and their big, black asses?

• nick commented  · 

oh my god! an offended black woman! how about the hundreds of hip hop songs that i'll bet you listen to that stereotype and demoralize spanish, asian, and white women? Bet you're not worried much about those songs are you?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Really? How ignorant can you be? This song is in no way victimizing anyone, especially black women. Just because a white guy uses the word "black" doesn't mean he's racist. And yes, the song is unoriginal, it's supposed to be. Eric Nally "wrote" it as a tribute to a few different 80's songs. They have an entire album devoted to honoring the 80's. You guys need to quit getting up in arms about semantics and enjoy the song for what it is: a good song.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The song is racist and feeds into terrible stereotypes. As a black woman, I am offended.

1 2 4 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base